Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Gloria Allred speaks out on Hazardous Nipples

"The last time that I checked, a nipple was not a dangerous weapon."

Gloria Allred has never been to this site. NSFW.

I mean, really. I find it interesting that the things that make it through airport security vary not just from airport to airport, but from day to day. I've gone through the metal detector at Charlotte-Douglas with countless variations on the following metal scattered about my person -

Wedding band - Titanium
Wedding band - Gold (when I lost weight and the Ti one was too big)
Superman Ring - Sterling
Superman Ring - Stainless
Earring - Various metal
Belt Buckle - Stainless
Belt Buckle - Brass
Crucifix Necklace - Sterling
Penile Implant - Just checking to see if you're still reading

And I've only ever been stopped once for a belt buckle. The same belt buckle that made it through CLT, McCarran, and Orlando within the previous 30 days of getting stopped. But this chica's story makes me very glad I decided against that Prince Albert (NSFW, or anything else).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why is it that all the freaky things happen in Lubbock?

DAMN!

It