Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

A pleasant surprise

I'd forgotten that I'd submitted the story of our wedding to Pauly for Truckin'. If you've never read the silly story of how Suzy and I got married on my lunch break, head over and check it out. As always, I'm in the company of writers I don't deserve to share the page with, but I'll take the talent by association.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Anonymous said...

Rose

Hi everyone, this is to inform that you can do real estate in india. The rates are increasing day by day. If you do the real estate business you will becom the billionare.
============================
http://www.celebpoker.net