Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Last Longer

Who's up for a last longer bet for the Pokerstars Blogger Championship? I'd say with as many of us as are registered, at $10 a head, that should add a nice little bump to the prize pack for whoever is the top-ranked poker blogger at the end.

Here are the criteria:

1) You must have a poker blog. You must appear on the blogroll of a poker blog. Preferably Iggy's, since his blogroll is bigger than Bobby's junk.

2) Gotta sign up in the comments field here, with your name from Pokerstars. Mine is Jhartness, by the way. I know, startingly original.

Why am I volunteering to give Joanne my money? Cause I'm stuck at work for another 34 minutes, and if I don't blog, my project manager can hear me snore all the way outside my office and across the room.

1 comment:

Joanada said...

Unfortunately, I didn't take anyones money in this tournament, but thanks for the mention :)