Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Crazy Question...

But does anyone know anyone with about $175K liquid to make about $100K profit on?

There's a studio in Charlotte that's going out of business and wants $175K for the lot of their lighting and grip equipment.

I figure the lot of it is probably worth around $300K, and there's an opportunity for some serious profit.

Anybody tight with a rich poker player?

2 comments:

Fuel55 said...

60% on the dollar? Way too much for a going out of business routine. Offer them 15 cents on the dollar MAX.

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I'm sure my friend John Lee might be interested in it to be honest. Send me an email and I will send a joint email to you two.