Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, June 02, 2008

That new gig I mentioned

It's here. I'll be sharing duties on the PokerStars blog with this guy, working for this guy in his new role as blogger-in-chief (or whatever they call him). I've never watched the final table of a big online tournament before, and right now all I can say is, boy it's late.

EDIT - If you're going to post at 3:30AM, don't try to be cute and link people, cause you won't remember to go back in and put the links in later.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Betty Underground said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I might try the "go late to work thing" on Mondays from now on.

Oy that smarts with one hour of sleep.