Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Home

Things I will try to elaborate on more fully in the coming days -

"Fuck the money, I want the flag"

"You're such a donkey, Pablo"

"Dude, I want a pair of those sunglasses."

"Where's my duck?"

"If there is a doctor on board the airplane, please ring your call light. Please just proceed to the back of the airplane."

"How can you go 27-0 in the first half and NOT FUCKING MAKE A 39 POINT OVER????"

"You're my last horse, Schecky."

"I'm playing craps at 2AM in a kilt. And nobody really notices the kilt."

"I'm gonna go take a quick nap and I'll see you in an hour."

"Yeah, I kinda slept for 9 hours."

"Where's my duck?"

"Right read, wrong results."

"Can I just get ONE hand this weekend?"

More will come. It was great to see you all, great to meet some of you, and as always, I wish I had enough time to actually hang out with you more. I'll be back in Vegas the weekend after the Super Bowl for some solo raging, so if you're around and wanna hang, lemme know.

And if anybody's got any comped rooms that are good for that weekend, I'll happily take them off your hands.

3 comments:

kurokitty said...

Thanks for organizing an awesome weekend...

The Bracelet said...

Pleasure seeing you out there. Thanks again for not only the tourney setup but the two bills. I got something interesting I'll be sending your way in return. Sunday was +450.

bayne_s said...

Thanks for the planning Falstaff.

I forgot you were in kilt too