Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Retarded

You know when your dreams feature Florence Henderson, Malcolm Jamal Warner, the dad from that show with Erkel, show tunes and snowmobiles (which for the record I've never seen one of in real life), that your subconscious is trying to tell you something.

But I'm fucked if I have any idea what.

I played the Riverchasers last night. For one hand. As stupid as it might have been to bet on every street with the Hammer, it was equally stupid to call me down on every street with top pair, Jack kicker on a flushy board. The possibility does exist that I may have had a good hand. Obviously I didn't, but the possibility was there.

Was also playing the $24+2 Razz tourney at the same time and lost patience with it after almost two hours. Shouldn't have signed up, my razz tolerance is only really good for an hour at best. Meh. Online bankroll back down to floating around $100. Need to focus on the SNGs for a while.

I suck at the turbos that everyone seems to like so much, so somebody shoot me the high points on how optimal turbo play is different from optimal standard SNG play. Of course, my SNG play may be far from optimal, but I think it works out well, so there's that.

1 comment:

post said...

i want to invite you to my blogger tourney tonight ( sunday night ) at 10pm EST ,( starts 30 min after miami don big game ) on full tilt
its a bounty knockout tourney ,
buy in - $20+2
password - thepokergrind , im hoping you can make it