Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Impulse Control?

Not so much.

But damn, it's cool. And with CompUSA going out of business, I did manage to save $40 off list price.

Yes I did find the iPod I thought I had lost in Vegas. So I didn't really have the justification I was looking for.

Yes, I also have an iPod Shuffle that I love for poker.

Yes, I also have a 3rd Gen iPod with a battery that's pretty useless for anything other than sitting in the iHome alarm clock and waking me to the dulcet tones of Billy McLaughlin on acoustic guitar (and if you like Jazz guitar, you really should check him out. His story of overcoming an incurable neurological disorder is at least as incredible as his music. He is one of the finest guitar players I have ever seen live, and I've seen a lot of the biggest names in music.

So I got a new toy. It's not a pretty shade of blue like Suzy's new toy, and it doesn't have wheels, but it's still pretty damn cool.

3 comments:

StB said...

Is there any toy you do not have?

SirFWALGMan said...

Oh shit screen shots of poker in the shuffle please.

alan said...

I got one of those too, a replacement for one that was stolen recently.

You *HAVE* to jailbreak it. Some of the third party apps are really cool.

instructions