Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Coming to Vegas? Let Me Know!

If you're coming to the WPBT Winter Gathering and you haven't already updated all your info on the spreadsheet, please email me at johnhartness AT gmail DOT com and I'll send you the link to the spreadsheet so you can plug in your attendee status, whether or not you're playing the tourney, your cell phone number (so we can call you if we notice any missing wheelchairs) and other shit.

So email me and I'll send you the link to the spreadsheet.

No, leaving a comment doesn't count, especially if I don't have your email address!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I haven't had a chance to look at the spreadsheet, but I will be there and I'll be playing in the tourney - NICE JOB on scoring the Venetian - I am SUPER impressed!!!! You are the THE MAN!