Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another way to make a few pennies

So a few months ago I blogged about Text Link Ads, which generates a little of $120/month for me in ad revenue just for having a few links on my blog.

Yes I know the almighty Google doesn't approve, but I have Adsense too, and it generates nothing like this kinda revenue.

Well, there's another site very similar to TLA called LinkWorth, and I make nearly double each month on LinkWorth what I make on TLA. It took a lot longer to get rolling, because I think LinkWorth hasn't been around as long, but the payouts are better. All in all, these two sites generate over $300/month for me, which means that just by having a few links on my blog, my wife's car payment is made. So give LinkWorth a shot, and I hope you have similar success.

No comments: