Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, November 28, 2005

November Landslide

Sweet Baby Jebus can this month get over with so I can go back to being profitable?

Pot Limit O8 - kicked in junk
Pot Limit Omaha Hi - kicked in junk
NL Hold Em on Party - kicked in swollen junk
NL Hold Em on Titan - sucked out on, then kicked in junk
NL Hold Em on Stars - take a guess
MTTs everywhere - CJ has all my luck, junk throbbing

The only thing working for me is single-table SNGs, mainly on Absolute Poker, because the players suck so much more than Stars and you start with enough chips and low enough blinds to win two hands, dodge assholes until there are only 4 left, then hang on to cash.

I'll be playing nothing but SNGs and maybe a micro-buy-in MTT or two until Vegas. I need to get the bankroll back up to October's levels. Which was still miniscule, but double what it is now.
Rant over, I feel better now.

1 comment:

TeamScottSmith said...

So, I read that you are on the fence about coming to vegas. You should come, and room with Gamecock.