Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another Charity Thing - Help us Fight Cancer

After you've gone to the For Peyton website and bid on the Ebay stuff, go to this site and help my office raise money for cancer and cancer research.

For the record, my fat ass is NOT riding in this 24-hour bike ride thing. I'm giving money. That's how I roll. On the non-exercising tip. Yo.

EDIT - Donkeypuncher asks how much toget me on a bike - on video. A grand. You guys come up with $1,000 and I promise to ride at least one 3-mile lap and get video of the ri-donk-ulously hot, sweaty, unattractive experience for all of you.

1 comment:

jremotigue said...

What would it take to get you to ride... on video?