Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No really, blogs are gay. And so's your beer.

“Oh that’s good.

“I’m pretty sure I can’t admit that around any of my male friends. Well, probably Speaker, DonkeyPuncher and Iakaris, but not around any of my macho male friends.”

I’m not sure which was more sad, that I actually had that short conversation with myself, or with the cat, whichever you decide is less lame, or that I’m sitting here drinking a Bacardi Silver Peach.

In my defense it’s the only beer-esque thing in the house. In reality, it’s the gayest beer-esque thing since Zima with a shot of Chambord.

Don’t ask, and it wasn’t my idea.

6 comments:

drewspop said...

Yeah dude, that is gay...And I did the same thing a couple weeks/months ago during a tourney that I ended up winning. Needed a beer at the second break and ended up with a Mike's Cranberry because that was all we had.

Needless to say, I ended up drinking those damn things whenever I made the second break for a couple weeks after that. What? It was good luck dammit.

Joe Speaker said...

If I ever drink a Bacardi Silver Peach, you have my permission to kill me.

jremotigue said...

I would never touch that stuff. Never. Do those even contain rum?

Ignatious said...

wow. i'm stunned by the peachy gayness.

AlCantHang said...

I'm just going to pretend this post never occurred.

Nope, definitely didn't read this one.

Shelly said...

ROFL! dude, even *i* wouldn't drink that!