Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The iTunes Gift card has been successfully spent

Because enquiring minds probably don’t really give a shit, here’s the list of what I bought with my $50 in free iTunes boogie. Thanks for all the suggestions, I actually listened to most of you.

Metallica – Enter Sandman
Metallica – Nothing Else Matters
Metallica – Turn the Page
Lynyrd Skynyrd – Tuesday’s Gone
Lynyrd Skynryd – Ballad of Curtis Loew
The Raconteurs – Hands
The Raconteurs – Store Bought Bones
The Raconteurs – Steady as She Goes
The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica (live)
The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa
The Widow – The Mars Volta
The Chemical Brothers – Block Rockin’ Beats
The Chemical Brothers – Setting Sun
The Crystal Method – Keep Hope Alive
The Crystal Method – Trip Like I Do
The Crystal Method – Busy Child
Oakenfold – Starry Eyed Surprise
Moby – Honey
Moby – Porcelain
Moby – Bodyrock
Moby – South Side
Moby – Why Does my Heart Feel so Bad?
Moby – Natural Blues
Elvis – A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix)
Sean Paul – Temperature (I have no idea what he is saying)
Sublime – What I got
Phil Collins – Against all Odds (shut up)
Panic! At the Disco – I write Sins not Tragedies
Collective Soul - Shine (Acoustic)
All-American Rejects – Dirty Little Secret
All-America Rejects – Move Along
Sarah McLachlan – Angel (acoustic)
Cyndi Lauper – All Through the Night (Acoustic w/Shaggy) (again, shut up)
Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time (Acoustic w/Sarah McLachlan)
Cyndi Lauper – True Colors (acoustic)
Jeff Beck & Rod Stewart – People Get Ready
Gram Parsons – Return of the Grievous Angel
Gram Parsons - $1,000 Wedding
Enter the Haggis – No More Stones
Lit – My Own Worst Enemy
Jamie Cullum – Twenty Zero Five Live (Album)
Enter the Haggis – Lancaster Gate
Enter the Haggis – Long Way Home
The Fray – Over my Head
John Williams – Theme from Superman
The Fray – How to Save a Life (live)

Fairly eclectic I think, with a little bit of candy-ass pop thrown in. If you’ve never listened to Enter the Haggis, definitely check out Lancaster Gate, it’s an awesome Celtic rocker. Some people think 7:30 AM is too early for bagpipes and kick drums. If you’re one of them, this might not be the boogie for you.

2 comments:

Joe Speaker said...

Phil Collins – Against all Odds

You're dead to me. But not before I get some of these my own self.

TripJax said...

I've really been digging The Raconteurs lately...