Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Vegas

There will be a real trip report coming, I promise. Right now I'm recovering from my redeye flight into the humid South and trying to stop coughing up pieces of desert that have lodged in my lungs over the course of the week. Here are few things that will be forthcoming -

Tales from the TV table

Walking the Strip at 3AM

Tilting blondes at Harrah's and the IP

Aces suck 3 times out of 4

3-5 Spades is Gold, Baby!

So is 5-7 Hearts!

Luxor game sucks ass

Venetian room is sweeeeet

and other nonsense

So glad to meet and hang with everyone I could, hate I missed meeting some of the others, but that's why there's always next time around!

No comments: