Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

If you want a good laugh...

Come visit me in the glorious Rock Hill this April. I will be making my return to the stage (in front of the lights this time) as Petruchio in The Taming of the Shrew for a newly reborn Shakespeare Carolina the last two weekends in April. I haven't acted in about three years, so this will be a reawakening of those muscles. It's a good cast, and I'm pretty thrilled to be part of the project.

Come visit if you get a chance. We can make a home game happen post-performance if folks wanna.

Oh, and this is what I've been doing all week.




1 comment:

David Westbay said...

Congrats on being cast! I love doing Shakespeare and don't get the chance often enough. Color me jealous.

From one actor to another, "Break a leg!"