Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

VD

If you're looking for poker content, you'll have to look elsewhere. I haven't had time to even shuffle a deck of cards since the weekend, and that's a situation that's likely to continue until next weekend, when I hope to be hanging with the Reverend on Friday and then making a crackhed trek to AC on Saturday. If it doesn't all get fucked up by my client. Even if it does I might still go anyway. The ticket's already paid for, so why not, right?

Anywho, after rehearsal last night Suzy and I sat down for a nice dinner and a movie. Nothing big, just some good food and a little time together. We've both been so crazy in production for the last couple of months that these little moments when we can steal them have been great. She had to turn in early because she has the glory that is jury duty this morning. Hopefully she doesn't have to do anything on an actual trial, because we're supposed to have our new fridge delivered tomorrow, and she needs to be home to tell the guys where to put it.

I know, exciting, right? I'm working on a series of poker chip articles on my Gambling Blog, so if you're in the market for home game chips, head over there from time to time to see about upgrading from those shitty plastic chips you got for christmas from Aunt Louise.

No comments: