Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Under the boardwalk...

Not really, but I pretty much spent the weekend out of the sun. Here are some of the highlights to come.

I may or may not have gone all in at one point in a tournament preflop with a suited 8-4.

I may or may not have lost $100 to a pair of fives that called all my bets blind.

I may or may not have lost my luggage on a one-hour direct flight from Philly to Charlotte.

I may or may not have masqueraded as Al Can't Hang during CC's Thursday Bash.

While sitting next to Al at the Boathouse.

I may or may not have pulled off a $300 bluff with a busted flush draw.

I may or may not have paid Karol off on every single hand.

I may or may not have pulled off a $100 bluff on a pair of 3s.

I may or may not have decided that $2/5 plays no differently than $1/2.

I may or may not have gotten called in 2 places on a $175 preflop bet.

Details may or may not follow.

Dawn and Karol may or may not have proven their true degeneracy by daytripping down to AC to hang with the Falstaff.

I may (no option for may not) still be on USAirways sucks donkey balls travel tilt.

No comments: