Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Another new(s) gig

Thanks to a moment of inspiration and a friend on the inside, there's another name on the "Place I Write" blogroll these days. I'm happy to be the newest member of PokerNews' WSOP coverage team, taking on some tournament recaps for them from the comfort of my desk here in the NC. Adding this to Gambling Weblog, my scribblings here and my Pokerworks gigs, and there's a pretty full plate of writing assignments coming out of this here keyboard. Still bankroll-deprived, so if anybody else needs a scribbler, lemme know. And thanks to my buddy for making the intro and to Caldwell for giving me a shot!

No comments: