Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hmmmm...

From Hoyazo -

Edit: Al tells me this morning that allegedly the hands for MysticJoe, who is some kind of Riverchasers employee guy, were actually being played by his 12-year-old son and not even by himself. As redonkulous as that sounds, it actually fits with most of what I saw and what I've shown here on the blog today, so I actually believe it. Sick. A 12-year-old kid wins a 57-person blonkament with suckout after suckout and suckout and bad call after bad call after bad call. Good stuff right there.

Somehow I don't think this is what Greg Raymer was looking for when he went before members of Congress to argue that internet poker is a game of skill. I of course friggin' love it. But I also wasn't playing the tournament, so I might find it funnier than some :).

Takeoff is T-minus 75 hours and counting.

No comments: