Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Good Weekend

Do you have any idea how long it takes to clean somebody out of $30 if the blinds are $.25 & $.50?

About 20 minutes if the somebody is Phil. Poor bastard would not allow himself to be pushed off the pot, and the Tainted-Ass Monkey Fucker (entirely too long for a nickname) dropped 3 buy-ins in record time.

In other news, Andrew learned a lesson about pot odds when I sucked out on him twice after he didn't bet hard enough. Good enough for a $70 profit for me. That'll do for an evening.

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotten two e-mails from people thinking it was me, dude. It would take you at least 35 minutes to take that much from me. Lol.----Uncle P

John G. Hartness said...

Dude - I didn't think there were two people that read this thing!