Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Friday, March 09, 2007

SETC day 2ish

Still sicker than shit, made it to my two workshops today, but had to bail on CC's home game, which is a big bummer. He'd gotten a good group of folks together and I was really looking forward to playing, but I'm way to jacked up on cold medicine to drive and play reasonably. Got one more session I'm teaching tomorrow then driving back to Charlotte for rehearsals. Hopefully I'll get better enough in the next 24 hours to be able to do something on Sunday. Suzy got sick a little before I did and she's been almost completely bedridden with this shit, so it seems like I've actually gotten off a little easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since when do you care if you can drive AND play reasonably?? one or the other should suffice.. :-)

hang in there; hope you're better soon