Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cancer Sucks, Give Money

So my office is raising money for the 24 hours of Booty event, a 24-hour bike ride around Freedom Park that takes place next weekend. This is raising money for cancer prevention, research, and to help families of cancer patients. I know far too many of you have been touched by cancer in some way, and some of you are actively working for a cure (BTW, Byron, you rock!). So help my co-workers raise money by going to the Barbizon Booty website and making a donation. I'm in for a donation, and I hope you will be as well. You can make a donation in honor of a survivor, in memory of someone you've lost, or just on principle.

And after that, go to the Shakespeare Carolina website and donate money there. Look, I know you're all filthy rich, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my broke-ass blog to hear how the other half lives. So give money to my theatre company so my wife can finish buying costumes!

2 comments:

KenP said...

I've seen pictures of you and your dress. Certainly, testimony that your wife has skill at buying funny costumes.

Byron DeLaBarre said...

Thanks J!