Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So I had this flight to reschedule...

So my late-summer Vegas trip that was supposed to happen in two weeks went by the wayside when Suzy's 20th high school reunion popped up on the weekend that we were supposed to go to Vegas.

So I had these two tickets to rebook.

SOOOOOOOoooooo....

If anybody not named Falstaff is planning on organizing the WPBT Winter Classic, please let me know soon.

Because I'll be landing in Vegas on December 6th and returning to NC on the 10th.

Barring anyone jumping up and down and saying "Pick Me! Pick Me! I wanna herd a couple dozen hyperactive ADD kittens!" I'll be looking into hotels and poker rooms for private tournaments. It will NOT be the Orleans. And any place that wants our business and our good press is gonna give me OUR damn tournament structure.

I'm thinking around $100 buy-in ($75 prize pool/ $10 Dealer toke/ $15 juice) with 30 minutes levels. Start with 100x BB, and slow levels.

1 comment:

Gnome said...

Sounds great! Can't wait for the Winter WPBT.