Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A little bit on shills

So I signed up with PayPerPost to make a little coin, but decided that I don't want this blog to turn into a big random "shill anything and everything" blog. I'm pretty damn shameless and will shill the fuck out of some poker stuff (and on that note, the folks over at PokerSavvy have added some SWEEEEEETTT Paulson chips to their store, as well as some new rooms, and you can clear the Mansion bonus by betting the NFL playoffs this weekend) but I don't want to put a ton of random "write me for money" posts up here.

But I fucked it up. I can't register another blog until I have 10 approved posts, and I've currently done 2. Those HP camera posts were done purely for money, so there will be 8 more random shill posts about things that likely have nothing to do with poker in the near future so that I can then register my other blog and write whatever shill posts I can get approved for over there. So they'll be pretty well spaced out, but there will be 8 more random posts coming. Just wanted to drop you the warning.


No comments: