Returning the Favor and other Slices of Life

Returning the Favor
Returning the Favor
Now Available on Smashwords for Kindle and other ebook readers!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Neteller Quits US Market in Wake of Arrests

This sucks.

US member update

Effective Immediately

Due to recent US legislative changes and events, effective immediately, US members are no longer able to transfer funds to or from any online gambling sites.

All US members will continue to be able to use their NETELLER e-wallet account to safely transfer funds to and from non-gambling merchants and are not required to close their account or withdraw their funds.

Well, I'm glad I transferred most of my money from my poker accounts to Neteller last night, and then transferred all my remaining Neteller money out, but that money hasn't made it into the bank account yet, so I'm still a little concerned. I figure it will all be okay, but I'd rather not have that cash fly out into the ether.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing in The Mookie last night.